The Public Health Convocation Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at the Royal Farms Arena at 3:00PM
- Instructions for students participating in the ceremonies
- View Graduate Seating chart (approximate)
- Assistance for Persons with Disabilities
- Visitor Information
- Use Parking Panda or ParkWhiz.com to pre-reserve your space for the event.
- Purchase a gift for the ceremony: Flowers will be available for purchase at Convocation. You can pre-order your flowers by visiting https://www.thecommencementgroup.com/johnshopkins/
The University-wide Commencement Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, May 24 at the Royal Farms Arena at 1:30PM
All graduates participating in Convocation and/or Commencement are required to wear the appropriate cap, gown and hood for their degree.
Regalia pick-up - Students who did not pick up regalia as scheduled on April 17th and 18th must come to Suite E1002 to pick up by April 28. E1002 is open Monday - Friday from 8AM -4PM.
Questions regarding regalia can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Students who may need to provide a certified letter to request that immediate family residing outside of the U.S. attend the ceremonies, should complete the form found here.
2016-17 Conferral Dates
August 26, 2016 for Summer graduates
December 30, 2016 for Fall graduates
May 24, 2017 for Spring graduates
Graduating Student Check List:
Graduating students can find a list of adminstrative items they may need to close out before leaving campus on the Graduating Student Checklist 2016-17
2016 Ceremony Brochures