November 18, 2009 (Johns Hopkins Bllomber School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland)
MidAtlantic Public Health Training Center
General Preventive Medicine Residency
Leonard J. Marcus, Ph.D.
Co-Director, National Preparedness Leadership Initiative
Director, Program for Health Care Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
Harvard School of Public Health
These training materials are available to you free of charge; no payment is necessary.
- Development of the Meta-Leadership Model
- The five dimensions of Meta-Leadership
- Meta-Leadership in Practice
- The brain in response to an emergency
- Population resilience in an emergency