The Johns Hopkins Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Center
In working to enhance public health system competency, capacity and public health workers' willingness to effectively respond to emergencies, the Johns Hopkins Center for Public Health Preparedness (JHCPHP) supports both training and research efforts in these areas.
The Johns Hopkins Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Center (JH~PERLC) has developed a variety of training opportunities that include:
- Face-to-face preparedness symposia at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and throughout the region
- Core competency-based preparedness trainings for mid-level public health workers
- Over 50 free online, just-in-time training modules
- RAPID~Psychological First Aid Workshop
- Incident Command Training for Public Health Agencies