Planned Parenthood of Maryland
330 North Howard Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
CONTACT: Kristin Topel, Health Center Advocacy Intern
PHONE: (410) 576-2144
CELL: (202) 344-5211
To volunteer or intern with Planned Parenthood, you will first need to submit a Volunteer Application along with a copy of your resume. You may also complete an online application by visiting their website, www.plannedparenthoodmd.org. Information can be faxed or mailed to the address above.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.Function of Organization/ Site:Dealing with the following in the area of reproductive health:
- Reproductive health care services
- Family planning
- Community Outreach Volunteers to educate community about sexual and reproductive health issues and the services Planned Parenthood of Maryland provides.
- Administrative Health Center Volunteer to provide clerical support in one of our 8 Health Centers.
- Clinical Health Center Volunteer to provide direct client services in one of our 8 Health Centers.
- Special Events Volunteer to support staff in a variety of ways at events.
- Volunteer Classroom Presenter to teach Contraception Classes at Baltimore City middle and high schools.
- Public Speaking
- Clinical Experience
- Event Planning/ Staffing
- Enthusiasm for PPM mission