The Bloomberg School Office of Career Services maintains an essential tool for any public health job search – the Career Planner.
The Career Planner shows you how to develop an eye-catching resume, write the perfect cover letter and even prepare for a public health career fair.
You can download the entire current version – Career Planner: Connecting Students to Global Careers – or you can choose the section that most interests you from the list below.
If you have any questions, you can contact the Office of Career Services.
Career Planner by Section
- Resumes and Curriculum Vitae Overview
- Resume Samples (Hybrid, Chronological, Functional)
- CV Sample
- Action Words
- Cover Letters
- Job Searching
- Preparing for a Career Fair
- How to Apply for Internships and Fellowships
- Salary Negotiation & Process
- Follow-Up Letters