Skip Navigation

Career Services

Public Health Career Fair

Friday, March 6, 2015
10 AM - 3 PM

Bloomberg School of Public Health Building
615 N. Wolfe St. Baltimore, MD 21205

Public Health Career Fair Banner

Description

Held on the medical institutions campus, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health's career fair attracts dozens of employers from around the world - and provides students and alumni with an opportunity to search for jobs and build relationships with professionals in their field of interest. The Public Health Career Fair provides a convenient location for agency representatives from around the country to meet students, faculty and alumni to discuss organization functions, employment opportunities, consultancies, internships, and career information for public health graduates and professionals. Graduate students from the Johns Hopkins Schools of Public Health, Medicine, Nursing and Business, as well as from surrounding colleges and universities are invited to participate.

Employer Information Page

Online Registration - Deadline to register is February 25, 2015

Important documents to plan for Public Health Career Fair

Guidelines for submitting ads

Student Information Page

List of currently registered employers

Questions? Contact the Career Services Office staff directly to get more details.

Paul Hutchinson
Assistant Director, Career Services
Phone: 410-955-3034; Email: paul.hutchinson@jhu.edu

Penny White
Sr. Admin.Coordinator, Career Services
Phone: 410-955-3034; Email: pwhite17@jhu.edu

 

2014 Public Health Career Fair Information

The 30th Annual Public Health Career Fair was held at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Feinstone Hall (E2030) & the Gallery at 615 N. Wolfe St., Baltimore, MD on Friday, March 7, 2014. 43 employers participated in the career fair with 97% of employers stated the career fair was in line with their expectations. 596 students participated in the career fair. 83% of the attendees (481) were from the Bloomberg School and remaining 17% of attendees (115) came from various institutions.  The 2014 Public Health Career Fair was featured in a story online ("These are the Students We're Looking For"

List of 2014 Public Health Career Fair Employers

Preparing for the Public Health Career Fair (slides and tips)

2014 Public Health Career Fair Student Handbook