Guidelines for submitting ads to student handbook
As part of your GOLD registration package, you purchased 1/2 page ad space in the Public Health Career Fair handbook-a booklet given out to all fair attendees.
Here are some guidelines for submitting your ad:
- Hi-Resolution Print File - .tif (preferred), .eps (preferred), .pdf, .jpeg
- ½ page ad size = 8.5" x 5.5" (Ad will appear horizontally on the page with another ad either above or below it)
- Color copy and images can be included, but each ad will print in black and white
- Company logos are acceptable
- Organization contact & website is recommended (announcements for open positions are acceptable)
Submission of ads should be sent to Paul Hutchinson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ads can be submitted now, however, the deadline for ads is no later than Friday, February 17, 2017 by 5:00 pm.
We can take ad submissions after the deadline, but it is not guaranteed to be included in the handbook.
Should you need additional time to submit your ad, please contact Paul Hutchinson ASAP.
Contact the Career Services Office directly to get more details about this career fair.
Assistant Director, Career Services
Sr. Admin.Coordinator, Career Services