Raymond Reid, MD
- Senior Research Associate
- Division: Global Disease Epidemiology and Control
Center & Institute Affiliations
MD, University of Utah, 1979
MPH, Johns Hopkins University
Pediatric infectious diseases among Native Americans; Epidemiologic studies of enteric infections, Haemophilus influenzae, pneumococcus; Native American community health; field testing of vaccines and improved treatments.
- Native American, Navajo Indian, International Health, Community Health, Health Systems Epidemiologic studies of enteric infections,
- Haemophilus influenzae, and pneumococcus
- field testing of vaccines
- Native American community health.