How to Apply
Applicants Enrolled in a Bloomberg School of Public Health Degree Program Only
Students pursuing the Certificate in Global Health are required to fill out this form and submit it to Karla McCarthy (firstname.lastname@example.org, 410- 614-3000) by email or in person before beginning the 3rd course that will count towards earning the certificate. Any questions, please contact Karla McCarthy.
Applicants Not Enrolled in a Bloomberg School of Public Health Degree Program*
- Go to: https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=jhsph and open an account.
- Once the account is open click on “Application for Admission.” (Current JHU students from other schools please note, you will be applying as a "NEW STUDENT.")
- In Academic Program, there are 4 drop down boxes.
Dropdown Box #1: Degree Program
- Applicants who want to take the certificate for academic credit must choose “Certificate Programs Non Hopkins Students For Credit.”
- Applicants who are current JHU degree-seeking students in another Hopkins program must choose "Certificate For Credit Hopkins Degree Student."
- NOTE: We are no longer accepting applications for the "Certificate for Non-Credit" option. Do not select this option.
Dropdown Box #2: Department
- Choose: International Health
Dropdown Box #3: Track/Division
- Choose: Certificate in Global Health
Dropdown Box #3: Academic Year and Term
- There are 5 options depending which term you want to start
- 1st Term: choose September 2015
- 2nd Term: choose November 2015
- 3rd Term: choose January 2016
- 4th Term: choose March 2016
- Summer Term: choose July 2016
Applicants need to submit:
- a completed application form
- official transcripts
- one letter of recommendation
- one-page personal statement
- the application fee (waived for current Johns Hopkins degree students)
- International applicants need to also submit:
|Summer Term 2015||April 15, 2015|
|1st Term: actual start date Sep. 2||June 15, 2015|
|2nd Term: actual start date Oct. 27||August 1, 2015|
|3rd Term: actual start date Jan. 20||October 1, 2015|
|4th Term: actual start date Mar. 23||January 5, 2016|
|Summer Term 2016||April 1, 2016|