Below are selected titles of dissertations from graduates of the Concentration in Bioethics and Health Policy.
- Assessing Physicians' Attitudes Toward the Federal Health Information Privacy Rule (HIPAA Privacy Rule) and Associated Organizational Compliance Efforts
- Community Engagement in Research: Lessons from the Clinical and Translational Science Award program and Development of a Framework to Determine the Ethical Duty to Engage Communities in Research
- Rethinking Informed Consent for Pragmatic Comparative Effectiveness Trials
- Which Strings Attached? Towards an Ethics Framework for Selecting Conditionalities in Conditional Cash Transfer Programs
- Triangulating Transition: Conceptual, Practical, and Ethical Considerations for Sustaining Program Impact Through Transitions to Local Ownership