The Department’s research centers conduct collaborative investigations that focus on specific topics of concern.
By fostering interdisciplinary research, our centers are able to provide timely responses to emerging needs in public health.
They also offer opportunities for students to conduct research or assist faculty in particular areas of interest.
- Center on Aging & Health
- Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities Epidemiology
- Center for Clinical Trials
- Global Center on Childhood Obesity
- Center to Eliminate Cardiovascular Health Disparities
- Center for Public Health & Human Rights
- George W. Comstock Center for Public Health Research and Prevention
- StatEpi Coordinating Center of the Department of Epidemiology
- Welch Center for Prevention, Epidemiology, and Clinical Research
- Evidence-Based Practice Center
- Institute for Clinical & Translational Research
- Johns Hopkins Biological Repository
- Center for Drug Safety & Effectiveness