221.860.01 HEALTH SYSTEMS PROGRAM SEMINAR
- International Health
- 4th term
- 1 credit
- Academic Year:
- 2013 - 2014
- East Baltimore
- Class Times:
- Tuesday, 12:00 - 1:20pm
Familiarizes Health Systems students with ongoing faculty research and activities, professionals and organizations in the field of international health, and provides a forum for discussion for current topics in health systems and international health.
- Learning Objectives:
- Identify Health Systems Program faculty who can be mentors and informal advisors during their course of study
- Identify organizations appropriate for international health systems employment and/or internships, and how to link up with them to assist in international health career choices and internship possibilities
- Define educational and long-term goals for a career in International Health Systems
- Describe at least three research or professional practice projects being carried out by Health Systems Program faculty
- Describe at least three research projects of doctoral students in the Health Systems Program
- Methods of Assessment:
Student evaluation based on attendance and class participation.
- Enrollment Restriction:
Enrollment is restricted to MHS and PhD students in the Health Systems Program area and International Health DrPH students.
- Instructor Consent:
Consent required for some students
- Consent Note:
No consent required for Health Systems MHS and PhD students and IH DrPH students. Consent required for students not in the Health Systems program.
- For consent, contact: