260.802.01 TOPICS IN IMMUNOLOGY II
- Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
- 2nd term
- 1 credit
- Academic Year:
- 2012 - 2013
- East Baltimore
- Class Times:
- Tuesday, 10:30 - 11:50am
Restricted to ScM and PhD graduate students in MMI.
Employs a journal club presentation/discussion format to explore advanced topics in basic immunology, the tenants of experimental design in immunology and the theory and practice of immunological methods. This is the core discussion class for 260.611-.612.
- Learning Objectives:
- Explain the basic elements in the experimental design of immunological studies
- Define the theory and practice behind major methods and techniques used in modern immunological research
- Describe the components of well-constructed tables and figures
- Realize improved presentation skills
- Methods of Assessment:
Paper presentation and class participation.
- Instructor Consent:
Consent required for all students
- For consent, contact:
- Special Comments:
This is the core discussion course for 260.611-.612; grades submitted at end of 2nd term.