How to Apply
You’ve researched our offerings and found a program right for you.
What’s next? Follow the application instructions specific to your program.
Applicants for Programs Starting in 2017
We are changing application systems for all programs beginning in 2017. Applicants applying for programs with a start term in 2017 should use SOPHAS and SOPHAS Express. If you are applying to a BA/MHS or BA/MSPH program for 2017, please use the Bloomberg School Application.
- BA/MHS and BA/MSPH
- Master of Bioethics (MBE)
- Master of Health Administraton (MHA)
- Master of Health Science (MHS)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Science (ScM)
- Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
- Full-time Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Online/Part-time MPH
- MPH portion of MPH/MSW
- MPH portion of MPH/MD
- MPH portion of MPH/JD
- MPH portion of MPH/LL.M.
Master of Applied Science
- Master of Applied Science in Spatial Analysis
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
- Doctor of Science (ScD)
Applying to Other Academic Programs
Applicants to the following programs use the Bloomberg School degree application.
Applicants interested in attending a limited number of courses use the non-degree application through Student Accounts.