I typically prefer to stay on this side of the computer monitor, but have orders to introduce myself in the next admissions staff profile.
So, please meet:
Me (Amy Galloway)
- What do you like about living in/near Baltimore?
I’m a native Marylander and I love my little state. It has a bit of everything: ocean, mountains, farms, cities.
- Your favorite thing to do in Baltimore?
Baltimore has a great arts community and there are always literary readings and interesting exhibits to attend.
- Do you have a favorite Baltimore food/restaurant?
It’s hard to choose. I think my favorite might be Mama’s on the Half Shell in Canton. Their calamari is divine!
- What do you like best about your job?
The people I work with. They’re a wonderful bunch.
- How long have you been at Hopkins?
This is my fifth year.
- Favorite color?
Green, followed closely by pink.
- Favorite sports team?
Is coffee drinking a sport?
- Hobbies/activities ?
Reading, writing and just about anything outdoors. I especially love hiking with my sons in one of the area’s many parks.
- What did you have for lunch today?
Peanut butter sandwich with an apple on the side.
- If you were to be locked all by yourself in E1002 for one week, with no electrical power, what is one thing you would bring with you?
A cardigan. It’s chilly in here and I ALWAYS have a cardigan.