- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- ChangeLab Solutions: A Blueprint for Changemakers: Achieving Health Equity Through Law and Policy
- Communities in Action: Pathways to Health Equity. A Report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- The Health Opportunity and Equity Initiative (HOPE)
- Alliance for a Healthier World
HIBAR was the inspiration for the SCIBAR Initiative. Other universities that have dubbed their own HIBAR initiatives as Grand Challenges, Tier 1 Research, and Convergence. Please note that our criteria for successful SCIBAR proposals are slightly different than HIBAR, so do not use these as a template for success. Rather, use these as examples of how basic and applied research can be combined into team science.
- National Academy of Science HIBAR Workshop Resources “HIBAR: Partnerships for Discovery & Innovation”
- Consensus Statement of the HIBAR Research Alliance
- HIBAR Resources from the Association of Public & Land Grant Universities
- UCLA Report on University-Led Grand Challenges
Slack is a collaboration hub where you and your team can work together to get things done. SCIBAR will be using Slack to facilitate networking and the creation of new collaborations at JHSPH.