The following 12 groups have been asked to continue to develop their award applications.
- Shannon Doocy (IH, EHE, SAIS): Reducing Hunger and Building Resilience in Disaster-Affected Communities
- Johnathon Ehsani (HPM, EHE, EPI): Leading Policy Development for Safe, Equitable, Clean, and Healthy Urban Mobility
- Joseph Gallo (MH, EPI, HPM, SOM, KKI): Prevention of Depression Among Persons with Medical Comorbidity Across the Life Course
- Anthony Leung (BMB, MMI, IH, BIO, SOM): From Bedside to Bench to Public Health: Tackling One Virus Family at a Time
- Kirsten Koehler (EHE, MH, HPM, HBS, KSAS, SOM): Waking up to Climate Change: White Roofs, Sleep, and Health in the City
- Keith West (IH, EHE, SOM): Plasma Proteomics: A Basic Approach to Reveal, Target, and Prevent Hidden Hunger and Malnutrition in Low Income Societies
- Kristin Mmari (PFRH, EPI, MH, EHE): How Can Greening Vacant Lots Improve Health Disparities?
- William Moss (EPI, EHE, IH): The Magic Wand: Point-of-Contact Tools for Equitable Vaccination
- Ligia Paina (IH, EPI, PFRH): Transforming Health Systems in Secondary Cities to Enhance Equity Among Vulnerable and Poor Urban Populations
- Anita Shet (IH, EHE, EPI, KSAS): Space, Population, Infection, and Transmission (SPIT - Dengue): Getting Ahead of Dengue Epidemics
- Anthony So (IH, MMI, EHE, SOM): TAPER: Targeting Actions to Prevent Environmental Resistance
- Melissa Walls (IH, HBS): Translating Mixed-Methods Research to Drive Rapid Responses to Drug Use Inequities with Indigenous Communities