Raise your hand and be part of research. Many studies conducted through the Wendy Klag Center and its affiliated faculty need volunteers. Here’s how you can help:
- Does your preschooler have Autism Spectrum Disorder or another developmental disability? Learn about the Study to Explore Early Development (SEED).
- Do you have a baby age 8 to 12 months? Kennedy Krieger invites you and your child to participate in a research study to test the effectiveness of a new way of having playtime in improving social communication skills. View this study brochure for more information.
- Researchers at Kennedy Krieger Institute's Center for Autism and Related Disorders invite you to learn more about SPARK, an initiative combining web-based registry with DNA analysis to accelerate autism research. See a flier at this webpage.
- Do you or a family member have an Autism Spectrum Disorder? The Interactive Autism Network (IAN) and IAN Research provide a secure online setting where you can participate in ASD research.
- Is your child age 8 to 12? The Center for Neurodevelopmental and Imaging Research at Kennedy Krieger Institute is recruiting children with and without ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder for studies of attention, learning, memory, response control, and motor skills. One study involves 8 weeks of tai chi classes. Visit or email LNIR@kennedykrieger.org.