News & Events
- Dec. 3: Calliope Holingue to present at Wendy Klag Center journal club. See the calendar of events.
- WKC holiday party Dec. 3. See calendar for details
- Lydia Stewart doctoral thesis defense Dec. 18. See calendar for details
- SEED and SEED Teen. Learn more at this link.
- New postdoc job working with Luke Kalb, PhD. See details here.
- Recording June 4 autism prevalence symposium available. Watch it at this link.
- Addressing Autism: See what Wendy Klag Center researchers are doing at this link
- We need better measure of GI problems: WKC Director Dani Fallin, doctoral student Calliope Holingue write in Spectrum.
- See videos of past WKC symposia. Talks from the 2015 "One Size Doesn't Fit All" symposium on research design are here, and a video of the entire 2013 WKC inaugural symposium is here.
The Wendy Klag Center for Autism & Developmental Disabilities encompasses a broad array of research and educational goals across the fields of public health including epidemiology, health services research, developmental research, policy research, population and family dynamics and beyond.
Learn about affiliated faculty at Johns Hopkins and the Kennedy Krieger Institute -- and become a member!
See autism-related talks and presentations co-hosted or promoted by the Wendy Klag Center.
Global autism research at the Wendy Klag Center
The global autism research of Dr. Li-Ching Lee, an associate director of the Wendy Klag Center for Autism & Developmental Disabilities, is featured in the Summer 2017 edition of JHSPH Magazine. What does autism and research into its screening and treatment look like in developing nations? Learn More and see a video by Dean Mike Klag
Dr. Lee is also a guest editor for Sage's Autism July 2017 special edition on global autism, focused on identification and treatment.
Dr. M. Daniele Fallin discusses the Wendy Klag Center mission:
To bring together researchers and families to find answers about autism and other developmental disabilities.