News & Events
- Sage Journals is offering free access through July 2017 to its Special Issue on global autism research. This issue was co-edited by Li-Ching Lee, PhD, an associate director of the Wendy Klag Center.
- Congratulations to the 2017 Wendy Klag Center faculty and student grant funding winners -- Chris Ladd-Acosta and Calliope Holingue. Read about their projects and past studies funded by WKC.
- WKC director Dani Fallin is interviewed on vaccines and autism research in The Hub and on WYPR.
- Federal law boosted services for children with autism, study by JHSPH researchers finds.
- Autism Speaks blog features EARLI Study, which involved some Maryland families.
- Study to Explore Early Development, Part III! The CDC has again chosen JHSPH to lead one of the SEED research sites. We will be recruiting selected families of children ages 2 to 5 early in 2017. Learn more
- See videos of past WKC symposia. Talks from the 2015 "One Size Doesn't Fit All" symposium on research design are here, and a video of the entire 2013 WKC inaugural symposium is here.
The Wendy Klag Center for Autism & Developmental Disabilities encompasses a broad array of research and educational goals across the fields of public health including epidemiology, health services research, developmental research, policy research, population and family dynamics and beyond.
Learn about affiliated faculty at Johns Hopkins and the Kennedy Krieger Institute -- and become a member!
See autism-related talks and presentations co-hosted or promoted by the Wendy Klag Center.
Global autism research at the Wendy Klag Center
The global autism research of Dr. Li-Ching Lee, an associate director of the Wendy Klag Center for Autism & Developmental Disabilities, is featured in the Summer 2017 edition of JHSPH Magazine. What does autism and research into its screening and treatment look like in developing nations? Learn More and see a video by Dean Mike Klag
Dr. Lee is also a guest editor for Sage's Autism July 2017 special edition on global autism, focused on identification and treatment. Journal access is free through July 2017!
Dr. M. Daniele Fallin discusses the Wendy Klag Center mission:
To bring together researchers and families to find answers about autism and other developmental disabilities.