Make a Gift
Preventing child sexual abuse from ever happening should be the most important public health priority in the world today.
— Moore Center donor
Every Gift Matters
Every gift matters, whether it’s a few dollars to help with unfunded priorities or a transformational gift to allow the Moore Center to reach new goals in our research, education, communication, advocacy, and policy work. Your generosity matters, and we are so grateful for your support in preventing child sexual abuse.
- Select the Give Now button above
- Under “Please designate my gift to support,” select “Other“
- At “Please Describe,” type “Moore Center for the Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse”
- Complete the form based on your giving goals
Give by Mail
Mail your gift to the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health; Office of External Affairs—Development, 615 N. Wolfe St., E2132, Baltimore, MD 21205. Please include documentation to direct the gift to the Moore Center.
There Are Many Ways to Donate
- Support may be outright, recurring, pledged, endowed, planned, or given through a foundation or a donor-advised fund. We are also able to create a philanthropic plan for complex donations.
- Many donors give in honor or in memory of someone, as it is a way to make an especially meaningful impact. You may also invite others to give for special occasions.
- Gifts can be made by credit card or check, appreciated securities, real estate, in-kind gifts, or personal property.
- Contributions are tax deductible in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code.
Thank you for supporting this important work.