Project Management for Public Health Professionals
During this training, participants will learn to:
- Explore the strengths of multiple project management tools;
- Understand the value of project management tools in project implementation;
- Describe different approaches to project management and the utility of each approach;
- Identify team strengths, and the team’s effect on choosing a project management tool;
- Analyze project needs and determine the appropriate project management tool;
- Utilize project management tools to complete tasks.
Training handouts may be downloaded here.