Research Pilot Grant Program
2019-2020 Research Pilot Grantees
The Lerner Center for Public Health Promotion is proud to announce the following 2019-2020 Lerner Center Research Pilot Grantees:
- Eileen McDonald – Mind Your Meds Monday: Formative Work to Develop an Effective Communication Campaign
- Joel Gittelsohn – Culturally Appropriate Youth Sleep Intervention Program Based on the DeStress Monday Strategies
The Research Pilot Grant Program funds faculty research in the pilot phase. Our 2019-2020 grantees focus on a variety of public health topics related to chronic disease prevention.
Past Research Pilot Grantees
- Tamar Mendelson and Erica Sibinga – DeStress Monday at School Phase II
- Janice Bowie – Examination of Alcohol Outlets as Epicenters of Neighborhood Violence
- Bruce Y. Lee – Simulating the Health and Economic Impact of the Girl Scouts of Central Maryland’s Health Choices Program
- Carlos Castillo-Salgado – Immigrant and Refugee Youth Mental Health Needs Assessment at Baltimore City Public Schools: A Cross-sectional Observational Study with a Mixed Methods Approach
Details on upcoming funding opportunities will be promoted on this site and throughout JHSPH. For additional information about this program or these projects, please contact Daniel Zaltz, Research Program Manager.