Trauma Care in the Sultana
Did You Know?
Impact of our work
Nearly 100 nurses and doctors trained
To improve the existing trauma care system in Oman and its ability to treat injured patients, we worked with the Ministry of Health and Research Council to develop an electronic trauma registry, pilot tested in two hospitals, and train nearly 100 nurses and doctors in research and trauma care.
- Development of mHealth trauma registry in the Middle East using an implementation science framework
- Childhood injuries in Oman: retrospective review of a multicentre trauma registry data
- Adolescent and Young Adult Injuries in Developing Economics: A Comparative Analysis from Oman and Kenya
- Trauma care in Oman: A call for action
- To improve the existing trauma care system in Oman and its ability to treat injured patients
- Electronic trauma registry developed and pilot tested in two hospitals in Oman
- Nearly 100 nurses and doctors trained in research and trauma care