The next PESA conference will be in Spring 2019.
- The Public Employees Safety Association of Maryland (More info about PESA)
- The Johns Hopkins Education and Research Center for Occupational Safety and Health
- Chesapeake Employers Insurance Company
- Maryland State Highway Administration
Who Should Attend
- City, County and State Employees
- Building Managers
- Risk Managers
- Safety Officers
- Department Heads
- Fire & Police Personnel
- Public Works Employees
- Human Resources
- Team Leaders
$30.00. Continental breakfast and lunch is included.
PESA was established by public employees and recognized by the Governor of Maryland in 1967 as a nonprofit organization for employees of the state and subdivisions. The objective of the organization is to promote health and safety through accident prevention programs, professional meetings, and group discussions of mutual safety and health concerns, and to conduct education and training programs on accident prevention for the purpose of reducing personal injuries and illness.
PESA sponsors conferences throughout the year on a variety of topics that are directed toward public sector operations and issues. PESA strives to keep an active, diverse membership to meet the public sector needs.
Please contact Keith at the Johns Hopkins ERC Continuing Education Program:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* Early registration is encouraged, as space is limited.
* Registration includes a continental breakfast and lunch. Please inform us of any special dietary needs.
* Please inform us of any special dietary needs.
Refundable cancellations must be requested at least 48 hours in advance.