A collaboration among the Bloomberg School of Public Health,
the School of Medicine, and the School of Nursing.
Advancing women's health research means advancing the careers of women's health researchers. By definition, women's health research is interdisciplinary.
Our training and mentoring activities focus on:
1) Understanding the wide spectrum of disciplines in women's health research
2) Connecting scientific fields and health professions
3) Supporting synergies to advance knowledge and practice
4) Promoting knowledge of women's health research through visibility
5) Enhancing researchers'skills in publishing, speaking and applying for funding
6) Training in communicating research to fellow scientists and to the public
7) Building collaborations through networking
8) Facilitating career advancement through advice and feedback
9) Providing role models for emerging scientists across a range of careers in women's health research
For upcoming networking sessions click here.
For networking and mentoring resources click here.