CPHIT faculty and staff often participate in seminars and grand round lectures. See a few of their presentations.
- Dr. Hadi Kharrazi presented at Thomas Jefferson University's Jefferson College of Population Health Forum in September 2017. The presentation provided a working definition for population health informatics, and discussed its top challenges and opportunities. Dr. Kharrazi presented a number of research projects to demonstrate the importance and potential long-term benefits of population health informatics in the overall field of healthcare and beyond. Click Here for access to the slides.
- Jonathan Weiner and Hadi Kharrazi presented at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Division of Health Sciences Informatics (DHSI) Grand Rounds. They spoke about recent work and innovation at CPHIT in a presentation titled: Integrating 'Big Data' to Advance Population Health: The first 5 years of the JHU Center for Population Health IT. See the video presentation here! (note: presentation starts at 2min 30sec) See PDF slides here
- Jonathan Weiner was one of the featured presenters in the 8th Annual Predictive Modeling Web Summit. Hear Dr Weiner’s webinar session where he talks about predictive modeling and risk adjustments are affected by EHRs and new HIT. Listen and watch
- See Jonathan Weiner’s presentation at the 2015 Big Data and Healthcare Analytics forum where he discusses the future of EHR and new data sources for population health
- Hear from John Loonsk, one of CPHIT’s Adjunct faculty members talk about his views of HIT Policy.
- Hadi Kharrazi, MHI, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, and Associate Director of CPHIT talks about "Automating the Contextualization of Population-based CDSS in tethered EHR/PHRs." Listen and watch
- Jonathan Weiner's Grand Rounds presentation for the Division of Health Science Informatics. View presentation slides | Listen to the Grand Rounds presentation
- Using Information Technology to Improve Population Health: Opportunities and Challenges. Listen to Dr. Jonathan Weiner give an overview on population health and CPHIT