Collaborate With Us
Collaboration is a leading strategy for closing the gap between what is known and what is done to prevent injuries. We collaborate with government agencies, tribal communities, academic centers, businesses and nonprofits, and national organizations seeking partnership and support in their efforts to prevent injuries and promote safety.
The Center offers consultation and technical assistance, and works with partners to identify research and evaluation needs, translate evidence-based strategies from research into effective injury prevention solutions, and use data for informed decision making on the ground. Join us!
Our partnerships vary widely in scope and structure and are designed to meet the needs of each organization and initiative. We also offer expert capabilities and technical services:
- Program development, evaluation
- Policy formulation, evaluation
- Translation of scientific research into resources for action
- Dissemination of translation resources
- Development and support of data systems
- Data analysis and support
- Training and education
- Creating safety centers in communities