- Nigeria's National Immunization Coverage Survey (NICS) 2016-2017 Briefs - See the results on an immunization coverage survey conducted in Nigeria to assess coverage of vaccine antigens provided through the health system among children aged 12-23 months.
- Vaccines Work: India - Take a look at the impact vaccines have had on common childhood diseases, such as smallpox, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, and measles in India.
- Global Roadmap for Child Survival - By tackling just four diseases in the 24 countries with 80% of the world's under-five child deaths, using six available and proven interventions, we can eliminate a majority of the world’s 5.6 million annual, preventable child deaths by 2015.
- The Cost Effectiveness of Vaccines - Immunization can have a powerful impact on economies from the global level down to the family level, and gives many more children the opportunity to reach their fifth birthday.
- Breaking Down Barriers to Vaccine Coverage in Nigeria - Highlights of key interventions that can help Nigeria scale up its immunization coverage and save lives.