IIP aims to improve the quality of information available to support public health policies and decision making in maternal and child health and nutrition. The focus is on low-income countries, and on research that produces information to improve programs and policies.
- Countdown to 2030
- Countrywide Mortality Surveillance for Action (COMSA) in Mozambique
- Data for Decisions to Expand Nutrition Transformation (DataDENT)
- Improving Measurement and Program Design (Improve)
- Lives Saved Tool (LiST)
- Real Accountability: Data Analysis for Results (RADAR)
- Verbal Autopsy and Social Autopsy Studies (VASA)