SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE AND POLICIES:
Thank you for being a fan of IGTC social media channels. IGTC participates in social media in order to share our latest projects and news related to global tobacco control. We provide content on social media to encourage engagement with our research and campaigns, and to bring attention to tobacco control-related issues from around the world.
While we encourage our social media community to share thoughts and opinions on our social media pages, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner. IGTC does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profiles. Occasionally, a comment does not follow our guidelines and we reserve the discretion to delete or not allow comments that contain:
- Hate speech,
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity,
- Defamation to a person or people,
- Name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments whose main purpose is to sell a product,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights,
- Spam comments, such as multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user, or
- Other comments deemed inappropriate.