Support Our Work
The global mental health program serves to expand mental health services in low- and middle-income countries. Unlike many other areas of international health research, mental health and psychosocial interventions have little or no data supporting their use in many non-Western contexts. This is a critical issue because many interventions in these settings come from Western and developed countries, with little known about their feasibility and effectiveness.
Your gift will help us expand global mental health services in populations impacted by humanitarian emergencies such as natural disasters and conflict areas. Any amount will go a long way. Thank you!
Forms of Donations
Gifts can be specified as general (unrestricted) support, or for a specific area. Your donation can be made in-memoriam of a loved one. Support can be provided in the forms of:
- Monetary donations (online or mailed check)
- A pledge payable over three to five years
- Life-income gift or bequest
- Appreciated securities
- Real estate or personal property
For online gifts please complete the following steps:
- Under "Please designate my gift to support," choose "Other."
- An additional text field will be displayed, labeled "Please describe."
- Enter "Global Mental Health" in the field.
- Proceed with the donation process.
Please make check payable to: Johns Hopkins University. Designate "Global Mental Health Program" in the notes field on check.
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Office of External Affairs
615 N. Wolfe Street/Suite E2132
Baltimore, MD 21205-2179
In accordance with the Internal Revenue Code, contributions are tax-deductible.