More information about the FDA and regulatory science, including the Agency’s strategic priorities, can be found here:
- FDA ORSI Priority Research Areas are priority areas for CERSI research based on the Agency’s current unmet regulatory science needs. The list is updated periodically as FDA's needs change.
- FDA Strategic Priorities sets forth the FDAs core mission goals and objectives. It describes in detail key strategies to help the Agency fulfill its public health mission.
- FDA Strategic Plan for Regulatory Science identifies priority areas where new or enhanced investments in regulatory science research capacity will be essential to continued mission success and to public health and safety.
- Advancing Regulatory Science for Public Health illustrates the current activies and future opportunities for regulatory science to tackle some of the most important and pressing public health challenges facing Americans today.
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) Strategic Plan provides an overview of CDER's strategic plans and priorities for 2013-2017
- Strategic Plan for Regulatory Science and Research provides an overview of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) and provides an explanation and context for understanding CBER’s research strategic goals, objectives and strategies.
- 2016-2017 Strategic Priorities provides an overview of the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) and provides an explanation and context for understanding CDRH's research strategic goals, objectives and strategies.
- FDA Updates provides daily email updates about drugs and other FDA regulated product areas, news and events, recalls and safety alerts, guidance documents, and regulations, laws, and standards.
- The Pink Sheet provides expert, in-depth analysis of biopharma regulatory, legislative, legal and business developments.
- FDA News provides coverage of FDA issues as well as published books and guides about the FDA.
- The Food and Drug Law Institute is a non-profit organization that provides a marketplace for discussing food and drug law issues through conferences, publications, and member interaction.
- The Food and Drug Law Smart Brief is a free daily email that provides updates on FDA issues across all product areas, focusing on regulation and law as well as a broad range of FDA issues.
Career and Internship Opportunities
The FDA is currently seeking applicants to fill a number of career opportunities in a multitude of fields related to regulatory science and public health. For more information, please visit the FDA’s official page.
The Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society also allows for networking and career opportunities in the field of regulatory science.