The Student Assembly represents, preserves and promotes the interests of all students at the Bloomberg School. We are functional and active during the remote COVID-19 learning environment and look forward to when we may meet together (in person) on campus again.
Specifically, the members and elected leadership of the Student Assembly strive to:
- Protect the rights of students at the Bloomberg School
- Formulate policies and regulations on behalf of students
- Represent students by electing or appointing student representatives to Bloomberg School committees
- Offer educational and intellectual opportunities, and enrich student life by providing a forum for student expression and communication
- Act as a liaison between student groups and Bloomberg School administration
Interested in starting a student group? Review our guidelines for starting a new student group today.
The Student Assembly always welcomes ideas and feedback from current students. For more information, you can contact us directly.
A list of additional resources for mobilizing action against racial oppression and for self-care.
Helpful Links for Students: