The Student Listserv is reserved for messages that all students must know. JHSPH students are not allowed to remove their email address from this listserv.
Messages typically come from Student Affairs, Career Services, JHMI Security or the Dean's Office. They can include information on academic deadlines, emergency notifications, Dean's Office announcements and anything that would affect all students.
This listserv is not for Departmental events, meetings, seminars, etc.
- Almost nothing should ever go out over the jhsph.student listserv more than once.
- The purpose of the listserv is to disseminate important information that students need to know and must read.
- Students are not allowed to unsubscribe from this listserv.
- The purpose of the jhsph.student listserv is not to inform students of events that they might like to attend, it is to inform students of critical information about the School that they have to know.
How to send messages to the Student Listerv
- Send your message *exactly* as you want it to appear to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not include attachments or any wording you do not want to be sent with the posted message (including in the subject line).
- Please keep information within the email and attached to the email as concise as possible.
- Do not send to both the jhsph.student and jhsph.activities listservs.