Student Dental Insurance
The student dental insurance plan is administered by United Concordia.
Continuing students must enroll from July 1 to June 30, 2020 to avoid interruption in coverage. Enrollment forms must be received by June 10, 2019 for coverage to be effective July 1.
New students have the option of enrolling during in-person Orientation activities. Coverage will be effective August 1 for students matriculating during the summer or October 1 if you matriculate during 1st term. Students cannot terminate their dental coverage once enrolled and receive a refund.
Deadlines for New Student Enrollment
- Summer deadline: July 10th (with coverage effective date of 08/01/2019)
- Fall deadline: September 10th (with coverage effective date of 10/01/2019)
Plan 1: DHMO (Coverage of Benefits)
- You must visit a Concordia Plus general dentist to receive coverage
- Your general dentist will refer to you a specialist if necessary
Monthly Rates (effective 7/1/2019)
- $17.73—Subscriber Only
- $35.47—Subscriber plus Spouse
- $35.47—Subscriber plus children
- $50.99—Subscriber plus Family (includes spouse)
Plan 2: Advantage Plus Plan (Coverage of Benefits)
- $13.30—Subscriber Only
- $23.28—Subscriber plus Spouse
- $29.94—Subscriber plus child or children
- $44.34—Subscriber plus Family (includes spouse)
Vision Discount Program
Please note that participants in the United Concordia dental insurance plan have access to the Davis Vision Discount Program. This is NOT vision insurance coverage. Davis provides dental plan participants with a low-cost, traditional vision discount program that provides significant discounts on eye exams, lenses, frames, and additional eyewear options. Please review the following link for more information on this vision discount program: