At the Bloomberg School, admitted students can access their financial aid information via the JHU Student Information System (SIS).
Using SIS admitted students can:
• Complete the online Public Health Federal Student Aid Application
• Check the status of your application
• View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
• Accept or decline financial aid awards
• View your student loan history
• Check the status of your student loans for the current year
To create your SIS account:
SIS Log-in for 1st time New Users - you must have the SIS ID that was emailed to you by the Financial Aid Office. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the authentication process to create your account.
To access your SIS account after initial log in:
SIS Log-in for returning users - use your SIS ID or assigned JHED ID and password.