At the Bloomberg School, admitted students can access their financial aid information via the JHU Student Information System (SIS).
To create your SIS account:
SIS Log-in for 1st time New Users- you must have the SIS ID that was emailed to you by the Financial Aid Office. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the authentication process to create your account.
To access your SIS account after initial log in:
SIS Log-in for returning users- use your SIS ID or assigned JHED ID and password.
Once logged in be sure to review the SIS Message Board for information pertinent to the system or data in your record.
Click > Financial Aid > Summary > Menu and select:
- Application - To complete your Public Health Student Aid Application
- To Do List - To view your required application documents and the status of documents that have been received
- Additional Information - To view messages associated with your financial aid file
- View/Accept Awards - To view, accept or decline your aid awards
- Disbursements - To view the scheduled amounts and dates that your aid will be credited
- Federal Student Loan History - To view a list of all your federal student loans as reported by the National Student Loan Data System