Financial Aid Information for International Students
Financial aid for students who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States is extremely limited. However, if you are an international student, you have a few options.
- Check with the department/program to which you are applying and ask about institutional scholarships.
- Visit our Funding Resource Guide.
- If you are eligible, apply for the Public Health Grant.
- Review the information to apply for a private education loan.
- Review these additional funding resources for international students:
If you have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office at the Bloomberg School.