Applicants for federal aid must comply with all federal requirements for eligibility, enrollment and disbursement of funds. Students who are concurrently enrolled at non-JHU institutions and receiving federal aid must disclose this to the JHSPH Financial Aid Office. Eligibility for federal aid here at JHSPH may be limited.
All Federal Loan and Federal Work-Study funds must be used solely for expenses related to your attendance at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
To be eligible for Federal Student Aid, you:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and have a valid Social Security number. Review the FAFSA instructions for details.
- Must be accepted for enrollment at the Bloomberg School as a regular student.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time in a degree program and meet satisfactory academic progress standards established by the Bloomberg School.
- Cannot owe a refund on a federal student grant or be in default on a federal student loan.
- Must register with the Selective Service, if required.
- Cannot be convicted for the possession or sale of illegal drugs.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office with any questions.