The Bloomberg School hosts over 1400 public health related events each year ranging from guest speakers to workshops and symposia. Our Special Events Team (SET) works with event organizers to ensure that every aspect of each occasion is perfectly orchestrated with precision and ease.
JHSPH faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to view the Special Events page in the portal for event planning instructions that will guide you through the planning, approval, and scheduling processes. For more information, please contact Scott Klein, Event Manager, at 410-614-1550.
We welcome the opportunity to support events sponsored by our fellow Johns Hopkins community members as space and resources allow. Please submit your event requests via the SET form with the following information:
- Event Name and Purpose
- Sponsoring Organization
- Start and End times
- Amount of set up and clean up time required
- Building and room preference
- Number of expected attendees
- Will non-Hopkins visitors attend? If yes, how many?
- Do any attendees have special needs?
- Is multimedia support required?
- Will food be served?
- Will alcohol be served?
- Are VIPs (government officials, donors, trustees) expected to attend?
Planning an event? Watch the Start Here video. (Requires JHED login)