Practice for Students
At the Bloomberg School, there are a number of ways that students can engage in the real world of public health practice.
Internship programs provide for-credit experiences at community-based organizations or local health departments. Additionally, students can select from a variety of practice-based, academic courses offered throughout the school year, or seek out special study and independent projects to gain more experience in applying their public health knowledge.
- Learn about the PHASE internship program
- Read about our practice-based awards, grants, and training programs
- Find out what special study can mean for you
- Learn about upcoming events
- Read the Public Health in Practice newsletter
- Check out our resources page
- Learn more about our affiliates
- Learn about the Baltimore Community Practicum from SOURCE
- Get involved with the Anna Baetjer Society for Public Health Practice
- Listen to our Public Health: On the Inside podcast
- Review the list of MPH Practicum courses
- Learn more about the MPH Student Practicum
Contact the Office of Public Health Practice & Training for more information.
Practice Office Hours - Fall/Winter '16-'17
- Every Tuesday from 12:00 - 1:15 p.m. at the Daily Grind.