Office of Student Life
The Bloomberg School is committed to creating and maintaining an environment that is focused on student well-being and diversity.
The Office of Student Life provides services and support to several programs at the Bloomberg School and works diligently to promote an atmosphere that embraces the diverse cultures of our academic community - both here in Baltimore and abroad.
We also sponsor seminars, summer research opportunities and special events to foster an inclusive campus where diversity is valued. We are also prepared to assist minority applicants and students in identifying sources for tuition support.
The Office of Student Life primarily focuses on:
- Student assistance and well-being
- Minority student groups
- Diversity Summer Internship Program for Undergraduates
- Connecting current students with prospective students
Wellbeing Workshops and Resources (Updated September 8, 2017)
All Sessions are 12:15 pm-1:30 pm in W4030 unless noted otherwise.
- Sept 25: Hispanic Heritage Appreciation Lunch.
- Oct 23: PhD Student Wellbeing. Lunch included.
- Oct 26: Underrepresented Minority Student Multicultural Networking Reception, 5:30 pm -7 pm. Atwaters Cafe. RSVP required. Email email@example.com.
- Oct 30: Managing Stress by Focusing on Dimensions of Wellness, 12:15 pm-1:15 pm, pizza lunch provided, RSVP required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org . Sponsored by Student Assembly. RSVP Required (email email@example.com). Presenters: Jessica Harrington (Student Life) and Hannah Fegley (JHSAP).
- Nov 14: International Education Week Session: Cultivating Values Session for International Students. Lunch Included.
- Nov 27: Developing a Personal Mission Statement to Live Out Your Values, Room W4030. Lunch included.
- Recording Available: Online Students Wellbeing Livetalk Session: Identifying and Making Time for Personal Values.
- Sessions for third and fourth term will be announced in December.
- Resource: Wellness Wednesday Newsletter for Students. Updated weekly.
For more information on the events above, contact the Office of Student Life.