Office of Student Life
The Bloomberg School is committed to creating and maintaining an environment that is focused on student well-being and diversity.
The Office of Student Life strives to promote a healthy balance between academics and personal life. In support of the School's strategic plan, our office aims to leverage the power of people by fueling creativity and ensuring excellence in all we do by cultivating a diverse, inclusive and nurturing environment for our students and trainees. Our office offers one-on-one coaching and advising, coordinates events which focus on encouraging self-care and reflection, and promotes wellbeing via Wellness Wednesday emails.
The Office also coordinates the School's Diversity Summer Internship Program (DSIP) for undergraduate students. Please visit DSIP's webpage for more information.
Upcoming Well-being Workshops and Resources (Updated March 28, 2019)
- April 4: Navigating Transitions, Cosponsored by Career Services and Student Assembly, W3008, 12:00pm -1:15pm
- Jan 31: Impostor Phenomenon Pt 2: Confidence and Failure (W3030)
- Feb 28: Difficult Conversations: Helping Those in Emotional Distress (W3030)
- Apr 4: Navigating Personal and Professional Transitions. Presented by Student Life and Career Services.
- Apr 25: End of Year De-stress Session (W4030)
- Sept 13: Smarter Faster Better: Charting Grad School Success (W2008)
- Oct 8: Working through the Impostor Phenomenon (W4030)
- Oct 22: Finals Monday Continental Breakfast (Wall of Wonder)
- Nov 8: Managing Stress (W4030)
- Nov 12: International Student Well-being and Self Care (W4030)
- Dec 3: The Troubles of Burnout: What it is and What to do About it (E9519)
- Recording Available: Online Students Wellbeing Livetalk Session: Identifying and Making Time for Personal Values.
- Sessions for third and fourth term will be announced in December.
- Resource: Wellness Wednesday Newsletter for Students. Updated weekly starting mid September! To sign up to receive the Wellness Wednesday tip, click here.
- Minority Student Groups
- Registered Student Groups
- Diversity Summer Internship Program for Undergraduates
- Connect with Current Students
For more information on the events above, contact the Office of Student Life.