Office of Student Life
The Bloomberg School is committed to creating and maintaining an environment that is focused on student well-being and diversity.
The Office of Student Life provides services and support to several programs at the Bloomberg School and works diligently to promote an atmosphere that embraces the diverse cultures of our academic community - both here in Baltimore and abroad.
We also sponsor seminars, summer research opportunities and special events to foster an inclusive campus where diversity is valued. We are also prepared to assist minority applicants and students in identifying sources for tuition support.
The Office of Student Life primarily focuses on:
- Student personal advising assistance and well-being
- Minority student groups
- Diversity Summer Internship Program for Undergraduates
- Connecting current students with prospective students
Upcoming Well-being Workshops and Resources (Updated Nov 28, 2018)
All Sessions are 12:15 pm-1:30 pm and include lunch.
- Dec 3: The Troubles of Burnout: What it is and What to do About it (E9519)
- Jan 31: Impostor Phenomenon Pt 2: Confidence and Failure (W3030)
- Feb 28: Difficult Conversations: Helping Those in Emotional Distress (W3030)
- Apr 4: Navigating Personal and Professional Transitions. Presented by Student Life and Career Services.
- Apr 25: End of Year De-stress Session (W4030)
- Sept 13: Smarter Faster Better: Charting Grad School Success (W2008)
- Oct 8: Working through the Impostor Phenomenon (W4030)
- Oct 22: Finals Monday Continental Breakfast (Wall of Wonder)
- Nov 8: Managing Stress (W4030)
- Nov 12: International Student Well-being and Self Care (W4030)
- Recording Available: Online Students Wellbeing Livetalk Session: Identifying and Making Time for Personal Values.
- Sessions for third and fourth term will be announced in December.
- Resource: Wellness Wednesday Newsletter for Students. Updated weekly starting mid September! To sign up to receive the Wellness Wednesday tip, click here.
For more information on the events above, contact the Office of Student Life.