Services for current students, prospective students and alumni.
For Faculty & Staff
Advice for current faculty and staff looking to hire students.
Tips for employers interested in recruiting Bloomberg School grads.
January 11 - 22, 2021
Friday, March 5, 2021
Whether you are a prospective student curious about where a degree in public health might take you or an employer looking to hire a recent graduate, the Career Services Office provides valuable resources to assist you in the process. Specifically, the Bloomberg School’s Career Services Office provides:
- Career coaching for students and alumni
- Help in preparing a public health resume
- A robust database of public health jobs and internships
- Information about employers
- Access to a growing network of public health professionals
UPDATE: The Career Services Office remains OPEN and we are available to meet with you virtually.