37th Annual Virtual Public
Health Career Fair
Recruiting Public Health's Best
We will be using the virtual platform, Brazen to conduct the fair. The Career Fair starts at 10 am EST on Friday, March 5th and runs until 2 pm EST.
This is the live URL for the event: https://app.brazenconnect.com/events/A3ogj. It is recommended to bookmark this URL for future reference. We will also send out a reminder email before the career fair.
Our office has a booth called “Career Services Information Booth” that you may join at any time on the day of the event to get help. Or you can connect with the Brazen Help Center for support.
Student Registration - Students will need to register through Brazen.
- Pre-register now! Fill out your profile and explore the virtual lobby before the fair. You can register using JHU Single Sign-On (SSO), Google, LinkedIn or entering an email address and password. We recommend using JHU SSO.
- We encourage you to complete your profile information with your degree title, a headshot, short summary, LinkedIn Profile, email address to clearly convey your strengths and objectives.
- Registration Link (Brazen): https://app.brazenconnect.com/events/A3ogj.
- Brazen Tutorial Video from the Career Services Office
Student Information - Helpful information for students attending the fair.
- List of registered employers - updated 3/4/21
- Career Fair Continuum - Prepare, Perform and Prosper (Feb. 22-Mar. 12)
Employer Information - Helpful information for employers registered for the fair.
Questions? Contact the Career Services Office staff directly to get more details.
Assistant Director, Employer Relations