Business Card Service for JHSPH Students
The Career Services Office is pleased to offer the opportunity to order Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Business Cards. We encourage you to take advantage of this service given the importance of business cards in your career search when networking with employers, alumni, and colleagues.
The 2018 Business Card Service will begin on September 12, 2018 and end on October 12, 2018.
The cost for business cards is:
- $45 for one box of 250 cards
- $65 for one box of 500 cards
- Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Cash (exact change please)
- Check (made payable to JHU or Johns Hopkins University)
- Credit Card - American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa are accepted. (JHSPH Business Card credit card form)
Business Card Sample
Business Card Service - Ordering Process
1. Open the JHSPH Business Card Order form. (Google Chrome and Internet Explorer recommended.)
2. Enter your name, degree title, address, phone and email in the PDF. You can use this step-by-step guide to help you fill out the form.
3. Save your form as a PDF on your computer with your name as the file name.
4. Send email with completed order form to JHSPH.Careers@jhu.edu with attached file. The Career Services Office reserves the right to modify business card order forms when necessary.
Note: If paying by credit card, fill out JHSPH Business Card credit card form and send with order form.
5. Review card proof to ensure information accuracy. Card proof should be emailed 2-3 weeks after submission. Note: Additional charge will be added for significant changes to card proof.
Note: Business card orders will NOT be completed until payment is received. Ordering business cards from a vendor not approved by the university is not permitted.
MAILING BUSINESS CARDS TO STUDENTS
Students outside of the area can have business cards mailed to them for a fee. Shipping rates range from $8 - $12. Charges for shipping will be collected when business cards are ordered.