Services for current students, prospective students and alumni.
For Faculty & Staff
Advice for current faculty and staff looking to hire students.
Tips for employers interested in recruiting Bloomberg School grads.
UPDATE: The Career Services Office remains OPEN and we are available to meet with you virtually.
- If you would like to schedule a virtual session with a Career Coach, please contact Paul Hutchinson email@example.com or Caroline Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, Career Services is now offering virtual drop-in hours on Tuesdays with Paul Hutchinson from 10 am-12 pm and Thursdays with Caroline Kelly from 1 pm-3 pm. Please visit the Handshake “Events” section to register.
- We are asking you to complete a quick, 1 minute survey to tell us what impact COVID-19 is having on you and if there is any immediate assistance we can provide from our office to help.
- Hear stories from Bloomberg alumni who are on the frontlines of COVID-19.
Whether you are a prospective student curious about where a degree in public health might take you or an employer looking to hire a recent graduate, the Career Services Office provides valuable resources to assist you in the process. Specifically, the Bloomberg School’s Career Services Office provides:
- Career coaching for students and alumni
- Help in preparing a public health resume
- A robust database of public health jobs and internships
- Information about employers
- Access to a growing network of public health professionals
You can always contact the Career Services Office directly by email at JHSPH.Careers@jhu.edu or call at 410-955-3034. To set up an appointment with a career coach, you can log into your Handshake account or contact the office directly. If you have additional questions about public health careers, you can also contact current students or faculty here at the Bloomberg School.
The Career Services Office at the Bloomberg School helps students, alumni, faculty, staff and employers navigate the world of public health jobs.