Stories from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- States with purchaser licensing laws see fewer firearm homicides and suicides.Fri, 14 May 2021 14:32:39 GMThttps://www.jhsph.edu/news/stories/2021/policies-that-reduce-gun-violence-firearm-purchaser-licensing.html
- Finding solutions to the opioid epidemic at the intersection of religious faith and science.Wed, 05 May 2021 14:30:40 GMThttps://www.jhsph.edu/news/stories/2021/bridging-faith-and-science-to-combat-the-overdose-crisis.html
- A targeted legal tool for intervening before tragedies happen.Fri, 30 Apr 2021 15:07:05 GMThttps://www.jhsph.edu/news/stories/2021/policies-that-reduce-gun-violence.html
- Here are five researchers working to improve Black mental health on a variety of fronts.Wed, 24 Feb 2021 16:27:39 GMThttps://www.jhsph.edu/news/stories/2021/how-jhsph-researchers-are-strengthening-black-mental-health.html
- World Cancer Day is February 4, 2018. Here's how six JHSPH researchers are confronting cancer from a multitude of fronts.Tue, 02 Feb 2021 18:59:13 GMThttps://www.jhsph.edu/news/stories/2021/world-cancer-day-how-hopkins-bloomberg-researchers-are-confronting-cancer.html