MPH Program Now Includes Completely Online Option
Design Your Own MPH Program at the No. 1 School of Public Health
The Bloomberg School’s MPH program provides unparalleled education and opportunities for students from around the world. Our new fully online option adds to the many ways to pursue and personalize a Johns Hopkins MPH degree.
- Full flexibility. As of June 2020, our MPH program will be available fully online with no requirement to take onsite courses. With full- and part-time options, students can choose to complete their program completely onsite, entirely online, or anywhere in between. Students customize their course of study with an ability to choose from hundreds of online as well as onsite courses.
- Global accessibility. Our School is committed to providing public health education options that meet students wherever they are personally, professionally, and geographically. Our fully online option adds even more flexibility for students, especially those living outside of the U.S.
- Extraordinary collaboration. Onsite courses, available as options for part-time MPH students, offer valuable opportunities for interaction with faculty and cohort members, whether during the regular 8-week term or in intensive Institutes. The Winter Institute in January and the Summer Institutes in June - August are held annually in Baltimore, and there is a Fall Institute every November in Barcelona.
- Unrivaled network. Whether students opt to earn an MPH online, onsite, or both, they will have opportunities to work with faculty on research and practice projects in the U.S. and globally. All MPH degree recipients join a well-connected network of more than 25,000 alumni around the world.
- Established excellence. The Bloomberg School has been ranked #1 by U.S. News & World Report since 1994. A master’s degree in public health from our renowned institution is now even more within reach.