VIEW-hub – Vaccine Information and Epidemiology Window
IVAC serves as a home to VIEW-hub, a new online, interactive vaccine information tool. VIEW-hub is a publicly accessible, interactive platform that enables users to visualize real-time information on vaccine use, product type, coverage levels, and impact assessments.
Through VIEW-hub, users can instantly visualize data about vaccine introductions, product usage, dosing schedules, access, coverage, and more for a number of vaccines. Custom queries and maps, exportable data and graphics, and a map gallery are just some of the interactive features users can access. VIEW-hub extends the functionality and content of the former Vaccine Information Management System (VIMS), allowing users to track progress and strategize ways to accelerate and optimize vaccine implementation.
Access the new VIEW-hub platform at VIEW-hub.org.
VIEW-hub Video Tutorials
This series of video tutorials will walk you through some of the most commonly used features of the VIEW-hub system.
- Introduction to VIEW-hub
- How to navigate the basic features of the mapping tool
- How to visualize data for countries meeting select search criteria (i.e., apply filters)
- How to get more detailed information on a particular country
- How to simultaneously visualize multiple indicators on a map
- How to filter for countries in a particular geographic region or countries falling within a specific indicator category
- How to run an animation of time-series data
- How to navigate the charts/graphs and table sections of VIEW-hub