VIEW-hub Report on Global Vaccine Introduction and Implementation (2016-Present)
The VIEW-hub report displays data and figures on the introduction, use, and coverage status of pneumococcal, rotavirus, and inactivated polio vaccines both globally and in the 73 Gavi countries.
The images and text in the report describe:
- How many countries have introduced each vaccine or plan to in the future
- National levels of vaccine coverage and access, globally and in Gavi countries
- Vaccine introduction trends over time
- Vaccine product and dosing schedule
- Countries that are conducting PCV and Rotavirus vaccine impact evaluations
The reports and presentation slides can be downloaded below:
VIEW-hub Report Recommended Citation:
International Vaccine Access Center (IVAC), Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. VIEW-hub Global Vaccine Introduction and Implementation Report, [Month Year]. https://jhsph.edu/ivac/resources/view-hub-reports/. Accessed: [Day Month Year].